(It was chilly out this morning, and we had just come into the studio from outside.)
Gwen is really into piano, and she knows her colors really well, so I thought I'd try teaching her some songs using colors. I'm not sure that color reading transfers well to note reading in the long term, but I'm writing the note letters on the colors to help with the transition. When Gwen starts to get this down, I'll put the colored notes on the appropriate place on the staff.
Summer udpates
15 years ago
3 comments:
Good job, Gwen!
Looking forward to her first recital!
man, you guys get excited when milo at almost 4yrs old stands up on a surfboard and you guys have a little mozart at 17 months. That's impressive. Now if I can just steal your color system and apply it to Ollie's surf lessons!
Post a Comment