OK, so she's still not really walking. She stood by herself for more than a minute and took a few steps about 6 weeks ago, and we thought she'd be walking all over the place in a matter of days. She has not shown much interest in walking by herself or standing on her own since then. Everyday she walks from Megan's office all the way to the car while holding my hand (it takes a while.) So she's getting in a lot of practice. She'll walk when she's ready.
She's dang smart for a 13-month old, though. Here's a video. Oh, and in that one verse, Megan was just mixing up the words to "Ol' MacDonald" to see if Gwen was paying attention.
Summer udpates
15 years ago
2 comments:
Gosh!
Dude, she totally looks like Bcass when she says "baaa" (the sheep sound).
I had to go back and look at what Collin was like at 13 months so I could compare. I think Gwen has a big edge talking-wise, but C wins out in walking (and leg chunk).
In any case, she's dang cute.
Post a Comment